Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Measurement Day!

Ok Everyone! Get out your tape measures and measure your mid section. Is it smaller? Don't answer that here. If it is - great job!!! If it's not - you'll have ample opportunity this month. We're going to do work out designed to get you beach body ready - that includes one pieces. The magazine says bikini ready, but seriously, with the stretch marks my daughter left me - no way! Only in Mexico where people don't know me!! Or Miami - same principle. I'll post the other workout for this month later. Today get some cardio in - at least 45 minutes. Make sure your heart rate is up to where it would be slightly difficult to carry on a conversation - you could still do it, but you'd prefer to listen instead you doing all the talking. Don't ever run with me - I totally make my running partner talk the whole time because she runs a lot faster than I and I can't talk. It's a good thing she's interesting and funny otherwise it would make for awfully boring runs. Hahaha! I just realize how boring the runs must be for HER because I hardly talk! Hahaha! Whoops - ok, new resolution to try to talk more during running. But that doesn't have to happen until the spring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment