Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Date with Jillian

So I have a date with Jillian to Shred in 30 minutes. Can I do it with Lew in time out - can he stay there that long? Nah, just kidding. Although Audrey would pitch fits in time out - I remember saying to her, "Dude, you can come out when you calm down." She stayed there 45 minutes!! Lew's not a temper tantrum thrower, so he can basically walk in and walk right out. Except now he's crying to the point I'm afraid he'll puke and if he does, that won't bode well for either of us. He's in there because I had a protein bar and he wanted one so I "faked him out" and gave him a granola bar - seriously, which one is better?! He was pouty, so I sent him to time out, but had to scold him for getting out of time out. It was hilarious, he was so quiet but I knew he was there crouched down like he was sneaking around. I was on my bed and was just watching him and I think he peed his pants when he noticed me looking at him! It was hilarious, poor dude. "No, no, Lewie!" gets me hyperventilation. Poor dude. Oh well. Off to go hang with Lew and Jillian. I hope she's nice to him. :) ALSO in case you're all wondering about the weight loss ticker at the bottom of this blog, I got it from My Fitness Pal. That was my goal a year ago or so. I got down to within 3 lbs. of my goal and once October hit and I stopped working out, yeah, put it all back on. Which is why I've decided to just keep working out. It makes me happy (afterwards of course), so why not? Find some cardio - even if it's running up and down your stairs or shoveling which is what I did today. Yes, that counts on My Fitness Pal. Seriously, check it out!! Also listen to the radio broadcast from today's Focus on the Family - while you're working out - it's only 20 minutes!!


Just did it - burned approximately 200-300 calories depending on weight. Just do stair climbers and jumping jacks for 2 minutes (30 sec each), then do walking pushups (something I had to do for the Urbanathlon - they are AWESOME for whole body toning) and tricepts for 3 minutes alternating. Then do some ab work for 1 minute. Mix it up for three circuits and you have Jillian's shred. 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio (squat flies, mountain climbers, squat thrusts, jumping jacks, jumping rope - pretend, lunge jumps...etc) and then 1 minute of abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment