Sunday, February 20, 2011

Something to try..

I am going to try this for the next month. Also, I KNOW I need to have pictures of Christmas and Valentine's Day, but Todd and I just "celebrated" Valentine's Day on Friday in a very nice, but "normal date" kind of way, so when I get dressed up for my birthday celebration (March 5 we're going out), then I'll post a picture from that evening. Sound good? So here's what I'm trying for the next 27 days. I got it off of Nike Training Club website:

"Think you can’t become a morning person? The infamous “they” say that it takes 27 days to break a habit. Consider your night owl-ness a habit and try the mornings out for 27 days solid. I have a sneaky suspicion I may see you come 5 a.m.!"

Now, I'm not saying 5AM, but I'm saying 6AM at the latest. That's my goal! Who's with me?? If you want to be invited into the Nike Training Club thing I'm doing, all I need is your email address. Just give it to me and we can start!! It's a 20 minute workout you can time yourself if you desire. We can challenge each other. It should be good! I'm working on cardio right now and have it set to the highest intensity, but if it's too easy, get some ankle weights and wrist weights and use those while you do them. Each day is different and each day you just see what you have to do for the day. I'm still doing the bikini countdown, so never fear, that's still an option!

See you in the AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment